Rational and integral points on higher dimensional varieties
This web page highlights some of the conjectures and open problems
concerning Rational and integral points on higher dimensional varieties.
If you would like to print a hard copy of the whole outline, you can
download a dvi,
- Lecture Notes
- Colliot-Thelene 1: Rational points on surfaces with a pencil ...
- Colliot-Thelene 2: Rational points on surfaces with a pencil ...
- de Jong: Rationally Connected Varieties
- Graber: Rationally Connected Varieties
- Harari 1: Weak approximation on algebraic varieties (introduction)
- Harari 2: Weak approximation on algebraic varieties (cohomology)
- Hassett 1: Equations of Universal Torsors
- Hassett 2: Weak approximation for function fields
- Heath-Brown: Rational Points and Analytic Number Theory
- Mazur: Families of rationally connected subvarieties
- Peyre: Motivic height zeta functions
- Raskind: Descent on Simply Connected Algebraic Surfaces
- Rotger: Rational points on Shimura varieties
- Salberger: Arithmetic Bezout and Rational Points of Bounded Height
- Skorobogatov: Counterexamples to the Hasse Principle...
- Vojta: Big semistable vector bundles
- Wooley: The Circle Method
- Yafaev: Descent on certain Shimura curves
- List of open problems
- Miscellaneous Photos
The individual contributions may have problems because converting
complicated TeX into a web page is not an exact science. The
dvi, ps, or pdf versions are your best bet.